WAITER CALLING SYSTEM
Do you manage cafe or pub and you care about the satisfaction of your customers? Alternatively, do you encounter with complaints about the speed of your waiters and service? Would you like to increase satisfaction of your customers, efficiency of staff and also your turnover at the same time?
What would you say to an employee, who works for entire year every day and does not ask for holidays or sick leave? Waiter calling system CommOn is capable to combine needs of both your customers and employees in an easy way.
How it works?
enables simple and comfortable calling of staff directly from table
ensure immediate delivery of the information about planned order with number of particular table regardless where staff is at the moment located
provides list of all callings and also valuable summary analysis about occupancy of plant and it´s particular areas within time and space
BIGGEST ADVANTAGES OF WAITER CALLING SYSTEM
sales and revenues increase, staff efficiency, data and statistics about business
better overview, higher effectiveness, increased customers satisfaction and tips
easy and comfortable usage, increase of satisfaction with overall service provided, building of loyalty
- Is system supposed to replace waiters?
- Of course not, human factor and his approach can not be replaced with any system. In consideration of better awareness and situation on the floor, however, system helps to staff manage its time in more effective way and do more work with less effort.
- How can system boost our revenues?
- By simple touch of a button is guest able to notify the staff about his interest to order. Waiter is coming sooner, frequency of ordering is increased and thus during the same time spent in your restaurant customer will consume more. Imagine that you can sell only 1 more coffee on each table during whole day. What would be the impact on your revenues in month, year?
- Which way can we reduce labour costs?
- Thanks to statistics is management able to measure and track occupancy of restaurant and its particular parts (e.g. Terasse, Smoking room, Lounge etc.) within the day or week. Based on the data, which hours, days and rooms are the most and which the least occupied, is possible to set the need of staff and shifts in more effective way. Moreover, as system records callings of waiters by customers, these data represent the times when staff is really needed.
- What is displayed on the waiters watches?
- After pressing the calling button, staff sees on its watches information about calling table, means his number or name. In case of more tables calling at the same time, also the chronological order is shown. After any of order is managed, staff will simply delete info about this calling from its watches. Therefore, watches always show only the orders which are still open.
- Which way watches inform waiter about the calling?
- Watches can be set for both beeping or vibrating. Thanks to this, calling is discrete and atmosphere pleasant and calm, customers are not disturbed with loud bells or shouting.
- Which way is the button fixed on the table?
- There are few options. Button can be freely placed (staff is bringing it within first order) or firmly fixed (by both-sides tape or screws).
- Is it possible to customize the look of the button according to our needs?
- Yes, graphics of the button can be customized according the customer and his business requirements, what brings two big advantages. First, buttons perfectly fit into your place and second, you are building your prestige, brand awareness and obtaining competitive advantage.
- How many watches for waiters do we need?
- It´s suitable to have watches for all waiters, who are on the floor during one shift. After the shift changes, same watches are used by waiters on other shift.
- What about installation and system commissioning?
- Delivery of the system, its installation, commissioning, testing and training of the personnel is carried out on site by our technicians.
- How strong is the signal and its distance?
- Signal strength depends on few factors. In open space it´s approximately 150 m. It can be decreased by thick walls, glass walls, floor levels or other electronic interference. Signal is however possible to extend by simple adding the signal repeater into the configuration and plugging into the socket.
- How long is the battery life in buttons?
- Battery life in buttons depends on the volume of presses. In standard restaurant environment is average period of the battery life approximately 6 months. Afterwards it´s required to replace batteries with the new ones.
- How long is the battery life in watches?
- Watches are able to work standard 12-hours shift. After shift it´s necessary to charge them. They are charged quickly and in simple way, by provided charging cable in around 2-3 hours.
- Does system require any special maintenance?
- To its work system does not require any special maintenance. For ensuring smooth operation we only recommend regular technical check by our technicians in interval at least once a year.